- June 22nd May - 6th - Tanzania Africa. Hospital work experience, safari
- July 6th - 17th birthday - I spent the first few hours of my birthday in Dubai, the next few in the sky and the remaining hours back in sunny England
- August - a week in Monmouth with Natty and friends followed by Nozstock - This was a meetup with my Africa friends
- 6th august- 12th August - My wonderful German friends Lisa and Silja came and stayed for a week! We went to London, Carding Mill Valley, Shrewsbury and Birmingham.
- Late August - My results were better than I expected and I so I was really confused on results day. I got AAAAB (biology, chemistry, psychology, english lang/lit, music respectively)
- 20-25th August- Reading festival - the music was so so good at reading! I didn't like the size of reading though. Way too big. I also can't camp to save my life.
- September - again a meet up with Africa friends, multiple visits to London
- Katie moved to London. Didn't like her course and then moved to Liverpool. Good move. Liverpool is awesome.
- October - Unconditional offer for Biomed at Uni of Birmingham. Bit unexpected really considering my application was dentistry application and not a biomed one. oh well. happy days.
|My africa chums in Mikumi National Park|
|Ben, Lorcan and Natty at le Orphanage|
|Super cute kid at the orphanage|
|NOZSTOCK in the DnB tent/barn thing. This photo appeared on the internet. oh dear. That't also my denim jacket.|
|My lovely Germans at Carding Mill Valley|