I'm going to Morogoro in Tanzania (East Africa) for 2 weeks for work experience and volunteering!
But I have busy list of difficult and time consuming things to do before I go:
- major revision for AS levels
- Get to A grade standard in all my subjects (note: trickiest part of my list)
- Take all my AS level exams
- get a million and one jabs, malaria tablets, flights, insurance, visa, scrubs, suitable clothing etc.
- Music composition and performance deadline
- go to 3 concerts - Halestorm, Deaf Havana and Panic! at the disco
- Band trip to Belgium at the end of April for 5 days ish
- Revise for UKCAT because I'm not going to have time after