Pages

Thursday 27 February 2014

Germany Buddies over for the summer woooo

Lisa, Monja and Silja have booked their tickets to England! 

I'm so happy about this! I really want them to have an awesome experience of England, especially after my incredible visit to Germany last Summer. 

osidjoadipqwieiougbiyerubgasjdaihd

I just remembered something (Writing this on my blog is purely for my benefit to be honest, it's one of those had-to-be-there moments). But I don't want to forget the little details of this trip so I'm posting it anyway! As part of Lisa's present, I gave her one of those foam burst shower gels because personally i think they are pretty cool. For anyone who hasn't used this shower gel, at first it's a normal translucent gel and you only need a tiny bit and then all of a sudden it goes super foamy. I sound ridiculous explaining this, but my point is that you only a need a small amount for it to turn into loads of foam. Anyway, I was in Lisa's bedroom and Lisa, her Mom and sister were all out on the landing.  I then heard this burst of laughter...so I went to see what was going on, and they all thought that this shower gel was deodorant so one of them had tried to use it and it went everywhere :L I forgot that the can was in English and so they assumed it was deodorant. In all fairness, it was in an aerosol can.




No comments:

Post a Comment