- My school uniform was far comfier than 'smart office clothes' and quicker to get on in the morning, considering you don't have to decide what matches with what
- I have to do 3 hours of homework a week for each subject
- I should put an umbrella in my handbag, just in case someone accidentally sets the fire alarm off and I have to stand outside in the rain (yes, this unlikely event happened today, and nope I didn't have an umbrella)
- Not having Lunch until 2.25pm lowers my work efficiency and productivity
- The new Microsoft Office has really cool background settings, which means I can personalise word, outlook, powerpoint etc to have little sandwiches and juice bottles with faces on in the top right corner
- The comfort of my heels decrease as the week progresses
- The Milky way galaxy has a mass of 4 X 10 to the power of 41 Kg or 400000000000000000000000000000000000000000kg
Friday, 6 September 2013
What day is it?!
I apologise profusely to my beloved blog and readers for neglect this week, but I have a reasonable excuse, as I've been super busy with school and keeping on top of my homework and notes! Usually I can't fall asleep until way after 12am, but today I got home from school around 4 and must have fallen to sleep. I was woken up by my brother when he put a cup of tea on my bedside table. I looked at my clock and it said 7. I was convinced it was 7am Saturday morning and so I went down stairs to have my breakfast, feeling a bit confused as to why I was on top of the covers rather than under them. Then my Mom arrived home from work and only then did I realise that it was still Friday and I had woken up at 7pm.
Things I've discovered this week at sixth form: