- mmmmm Breakfast
- Then the family decide 'Let's go on a bike ride in this super hot weather!'. I ended up riding a 30 year old bike with one dodgy brake, where my feet didn't even touch the ground. Yay for health and safety!
- I watched a film.
- Had a BBQ
- Sat outside on the swing chair and listened to: Dolly Parton, Eurhythmics, Dexys Midnight Runners (yes, Come on Eileen), Lisa Mitchell (she is so cute), Mumford and sons!, Eminem, YM@6, MCR and I cant remember the rest. Interesting mix
Basically, I'm heading to Germany in a couple of weeks to visit my awesome German Exchange, Lisa. Lisa came over to live with me for a week in February and we had such a cool time and so i'm going to see here again at her place. But this time the trip has nothing to do with the school, and it'll be summer holiday for everyone and so I don't have to sit through German classes! It also means that I am flying alone. Well not completely alone, I'll be with Jade who is visiting Monja..however Jade has only been on a plane a couple of times so yanno. Same thing.
I've started from the beginning as i'm a little rusty and these are a few phrases I may use:
- Nein, alles ist gut! - No, everything is fine!
- Du sprichst schnell!- You speak fast! :3 (in other words, I have no idea what the hell you have just said!)
- Gehen wir?
- Wahrscheinlich nicht! - Probably not!
- Ich bin praktisch Perfekt!- I'm practially perfect! (I'm kidding people)
- Entschuldigung, bitte! - Excuse me, please!
- Ich bin Voll!
- Nein, Ich bezahle! - No, i'll pay!
- Es reicht, danke - It is enough, thank you