Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Birthday in London

It's been a few days since my last post as i've spent the weekend in London, followed by a day with the Kelly Family for Timmy's Birthday :)

THE WEATHER IS STRANGELY, UNUSUALLY GOOD HERE IN ENGLAND. The car told me it was 30 degrees yesterday which is unheard of in rainy, cold, pathetically-weathered England.

Anyway, here are some pictures from London (click on them to make them bigger):
I like this picture of my mom, we're on the London Eye here

The tube is so handy for getting around!

These pictures are a bit jumbled, but on the train 

I can't remember what this park was called, but it's near Buckingham palace

My shoes! :D


London Eye again

We we're thrilled with the view from our room window

This is that same park that  I can't remember the name

Why is my face shiny? :S

Just before our meal

That's where are room was, between the trees.. not the top bit though :L

interesting face, BREAKFAST

Motherduck in the Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment