Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

Catching trains and going places, and COSTA COFFEE

I really like trains and being able to go and explore a new town or city. Yesterday, Jade, Aishu and I spent the day in Stoke, mainly because we are big kids and wanted to go to the water park but we did go exploring too. Stoke is definitely not my favourite place in the England, but there are some cute places like Hanley Park and the station is certainly nicer than ours. 

COSTA
I only really drink coffee when I'm out, seen as most places are incapable of making a decent cup of tea. It's usually Costa that I go to too because they are EVERYWHERE. Where I live, there are 4 Costas within a 5-10 minute walk of each other - not that I'm complaining! 

Today I need to prepare for my little London Trip :D Very much looking forward to my birthday tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment